Our team at CounterPulse is committed to continue providing space that is safe and physically, economically, and culturally accessible, while complying with Federal, State, City and County regulations and recommendations as well as staying responsive to community input. We will continue to cancel, delay, or adjust programs to comply with updated health orders.
Help us keep our theater safe for everyone!
If you’re not feeling well or if you’ve been exposed to COVID, please stay home and we will refund your ticket in full.
Message us at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience
If we have to cancel a show, you will be notified as soon as possible. You may choose to donate the cost of your ticket to the artists or receive a full refund.
Covid-19 Protocols for Indoor Events at CounterPulse
- All audience members and staff will be expected to wear a mask except for when actively eating or drinking. Performers may be unmasked while performing.
- Proof of vaccination or a negative covid-19 text from within 48 hours will be required. See below for acceptable forms of proof of vaccination and negative covid-19 test.
- Concessions will be offered at CounterPulse’s discretion.
- Indoor events at CounterPulse will operating at 100% capacity (100 tickets available) unless otherwise stated. Please check individual event pages for notes about event-specific capacity!
- CounterPulse is equipped with a building-wide heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system that constantly displaces interior air with filtered air from outside.
|Acceptable forms of PROOF OF VACCINATION include||Acceptable forms of NEGATIVE TEST include|
• CDC Vaccination Card
• A picture of the CDC Vaccination Card
• Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record
• Immunization history from healthcare provider
• PCR and antigen tests are acceptable
• A printed document (from the test provider or laboratory)
• An email, text message, webpage, or application (app) screen displayed on a phone or mobile device from the test provider or laboratory
• Must include name, type of test performed, negative test result, and date the test was administered.
Covid-19 Protocols for Outdoor Events at CounterPulse
- All audience members and staff will be expected to wear a mask at all times. Performers may be unmasked while performing.
- Capacity will be determined based on the available outdoor space at the site.
Covid-19 Protocols for Virtual Events at CounterPulse
CounterPulse’s COVID-19 Protocols continue to evolve in response to scientific knowledge and community input. We prioritize the safety of our audiences, staff, and artist communities above all and expect those who enter our space to practice self and community care. CounterPulse is not liable for any exposure to COVID-19 in our building. All public activity and attendance at events is at your own risk.
Please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com with your questions, concerns, or feedback.