CounterPulse and T.V.O.D. join forces once again to venture into the night to create an immersive mix of underground dance music, synesthetic visuals, and artistic interludes spanning two-rooms over nine hours. For this edition we have invited the like minded SF crews Soft Rendezvous and Cult Freq to partner in realizing this vision. Join this intimate, ritualistic art party and together we will greet the sun as we uncoil into the daylight of spring.
Sound by T4T4Infinity and Sonic Provisions
Visuals by subset and L.S.P
T.V.O.D. is a techno-adjacent collective of artists dedicated to combating commodified experiences in electronic music. They organize shows, raves, dance parties and performances, mix them up in a cauldron to see what unexpected results spring forth. They are dedicated to mutation, noise and anti-capitalism.
CounterPulse and T.V.O.D. were co-presenting this annual all-nighter for three years before the pandemic hit. Absence has made the heart grow fonder for this one-of-a-kind nightlife event that combines the superpowers and communities of the two partners.
Expect great ventilation, ballet-style sprung dance floor to keep your tootsies happy, amazing sound systems for full experience of the musical aristry, and full on dancing by one of the most mixed crowds SF has ever seen!
*note this event falls on daylight saving time
CounterPulse All-Nighter PSA
– Keep the vibe: be aware of your privileges + energy within this space in relation to other partiers— especially QTBIPOC; remember to practice consent! 👍🏽
– ADA Info: Counterpulse is a fully ADA accessible space — feel free to ask any of the staff for directions around the space; please note: there will be bright lights and fog at the party! ♿️
– Be a good guest: not only to the physical building and the Tenderloin community, but to the land of the indigenous Ramaytush people; don’t draw attention to the party outside the building, and maintain + respect the space at all times. 🏠
– Let’s take care of each other: help out a friend (old + new) if they need it, flag down one of the hosts or staff if more help is needed — we will have narcan on hand. ❤️🩹
– Zero tolerance for racism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, harassment, and straight up disrespect — you will be subject to immediate removal without a refund. 👎🏽
Everyone joining us for this party will be expected to show proof of up-to-date vaccination. You must be wearing a mask to enter.
In addition to your proof of vaccination, if you bring a negative test within 48 hours you get a free membership to CounterPulse for the year!
Covid-19 Protocols for TVOD All-Nighter:
1. All audience members and staff are asked to wear a mask whenever possible.
2. Performers may be unmasked while performing.
3. Proof of vaccination will be required for entry. See below for acceptable forms of proof of vaccination.
4. There will be beverages and basic snacks sold on site and people will be allowed to drink and eat indoors.
5. This event will have a max capacity of 250 people, which we think will leave some elbow room for all guests.
6. CounterPulse is equipped with a very effective, upgraded, building-wide ventilation system that constantly displaces interior air with filtered air from outside.
Acceptable forms of PROOF OF VACCINATION include:
CDC Vaccination Card
A picture of the CDC Vaccination Card
Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record Immunization history from healthcare provider, get yours here: