Private Event Rental
CounterPULSE’s studio theater is located in the heart of San Francisco’s SOMA district and is easily accessible from BART and Muni with ample street parking in the evenings. CounterPULSE is an affordable and is easy place to host your next private event, and is perfect for weddings, receptions, birthday parties, and dinners.
What we offer:
The rate for a single evening at CounterPULSE is $725. This includes:
- Access to our fully ADA accessible 1350 sq. ft. studio theater (170 person capacity), 2 public rest rooms, 1 dressing room, and a fully equip kitchen
- Six hours in the space beginning 2 hours before your event – additional time can be scheduled to cover set-up and clean-up as needed
- Full lighting grid and professional sound system (Visit our Tech Specs page for more details)
- 100 chairs; three 6ft and three 4ft tables
- A house technician and a house manager for your event
- Event liability insurance coverage
- Access to the expertise of CounterPULSE’s friendly and professional staff
- Additional time in the space – $30/hr plus applicable staff fees
- Additional staff, i.e., additional technicians, kitchen staff, etc.
- Additional event supplies, i.e., flatware, dishes, table cloths, etc.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-626-2060 if you have any questions.
Find more info about location and directions here.
Please Note: CounterPULSE is not available to rent for public performances, please see our Co-productions page for more information on producing public performances at CounterPULSE.