The CounterPulse Fellowship is a 6-month, in-depth crash course in building your professional career in the arts at San Francisco’s leading venue for boundary-pushing, social justice focused, interdisciplinary performance.
Fellows choose from five unique tracks to pursue during their fellowship:
- Community Engagement Fellowship
- Communications Fellowship
- Development Fellowship
- Program Management Fellowship
- Production Fellowship
Each fellowship is 15 hours each week, and fellows receives an honorarium of $100 per month.
Applications for the fellowship for Spring 2017 session are open! Apply by February 1.
How to apply
- Write a cover letter addressing why you want to work in the arts and be a fellow at CounterPulse. Mention which fellow track(s) you’re interested in and why.
- Attach your resume.
- Email these items to email@example.com with subject line: [Your Name] Fellowship Program Applicant